Vasilije Stambolijaanesthesiology specialist, reanimatology and intensive care medicine
- Medical faculty in Zagreb
Doctor Stambolija has fifteen years of experience in medicine, during which he specialized Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Intensive Care, and earned a PhD degree in the field of pharmacology. He is author and co-author of larger number of articles in indexed journals and other expert literature. The last ten years he has been working at Neuroanesthesia department of University Hospital Centre Zagreb, and he is associate of Polyclinic Leptir.
- Born in Kopar (SLO) in 1977
- Graduated in medicine at Faculty of medicine, University of Rijeka, in 2002
- Internship at Medical Centre Umag and University Hospital Rijeka
- In 2004 started to specialize Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Intensive Care at University Hospital Centre Zagreb
- In 2007 started working at Neuroanesthesia department, University Hospital Centre Zagreb
- In 2008 passed certification exam in Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Intensive Care
- In 2011 stared post-graduate education in Biomedicine at Faculty of Medicine, University of Zagreb
- In 2015 became an associate of Polyclinic Leptir
- In 2016 earned a scientific title Doctor of Philosophy in the field of pharmacology
- Speaks Italian and English actively, German passively
Author of Histološki atlas (Stambolija and Giljača, 2004), the official textbook of Histology and Embryology Department at Faculty of Medicine, University of Rijeka between 2004 and 2016. Contributor in Klinička anesteziologija (Jukić et al, 2013), and author / co-author in 12 scientific articles published in indexed journals.