Domagoj Ivanovićspecialist in general surgery , subspecialist in abdominal surgery
- University of Zagreb School of Medicine
Dr. Ivanović has fifteen years of medical experience. He specialized in general surgery and subspecialized in abdominal surgery. The fields of special interest are: hemorrhoidal diseases and minimally invasive treatment of hemorrhoidal diseases (HAL/RAR).
He deals with other medical conditions as well, such as proctological operations of anal fissures and fistula and colon polyps, surgical treatment of pilonidal disease and abdominal hernia.
- Born in Nova Gradiška in 1973
- Graduated from the University of Zagreb School of Medicine in 1998
- Completed a internship in the General Hospital Nova Gradiška from 1998 to 1999
- Graduated from the Croatian Military Academy Officer School Petar Zrinski in 2000 after completed military service
- Until 2003 worked in the General Hospital Nova Gradiška and started a specialization in general surgery
- In 2004 took a job in the University Hospital Merkur in the Clinic for Surgery in the Abdominal Surgery and Organ Transplantation Department where I am still working
- Passed a specialist exam in 2006
- Completed a course on minimally invasive treatment of hemorrhoidal disease in Wiena in 2006
- Completed a subspecialization in abdominal surgery in 2009
I speak English and Italian. I am a member of the Croatian Medical Union, Croatian Medical Association, Croatian Medical Chamber and Croatian Surgery Society. I have participated in a number of national and international conventions. I am an instructor in courses related to the minimally invasive treatment of hemorrhoidal disease in Croatia.