Danijela Radanović Šukinternal medicine specialist
- Internal medicine
- Faculty of Medicine in Osijek, Croatia
Doctor Danijela Radanović Šuk has ten years of medical experience. She specializes in internal medicine. Her fields of special interests are cardiovascular diseases and the thyroid gland.
She is a member of the Croatian Medical Association and the Croatian Medical Chamber. She had attended several domestic and international symposiums, conferences and scientific and professional meetings in the field of internal medicine.
- Born in Osijek, Croatia in 1980
- Graduated in 2005 at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Osijek
- A third year student of Postgraduate Doctoral Study of Biomedicine and Health at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Osijek
- Internship was completed at the University Hospital Centre Osijek
- Worked at Family Medicine Practices and at the ER in Osijek and Vinkovci
- Certification exam in internal medicine in 2012
- Worked as an internal medicine specialist in the Vukovar General Hospital until July 2016
- Started working in the Zagreb Polyclinic as an internal medicine specialist and as a consultant of occupational medicine and sports medicine in September 2016
- Since November 2017 she has been working in Polyclinic Leptir
- Completed the Postgraduate Course in Abdominal Ultrasound in 2011 and the Neck and Thyroid Ultrasound Course in 2016, while the education of Heart Ultrasound is still ongoing
- Speaks English language